[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Never join a list without a problem...

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Fri Mar 10 13:56:55 UTC 2017

On 03/08/2017 04:58 PM, Jeffrey Westgate wrote:
> It's a VMWare/ESXi-hosted VM, so we moved it to a different host and different datastore (so, effectively new CPU, memory, nic, disk, video... basically all "new" hardware.  still have episodes.

Just curious, do you monitor the host as well? I mean, when the host
reduces CPU assignment, or reduces IO capabilities for a VM, this can
have fancy effects.

So the problem might not within the guest but outside?

regards,
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
SUSE Linux Enterprise 13
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)