[ClusterLabs] pending actions

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Tue Mar 7 17:13:35 EST 2017

Hi,

Occasionally, I find my cluster with one pending action not being executed for
some minutes (I guess until the "PEngine Recheck Timer" elapse).

Running "crm_simulate -SL" shows the pending actions.

I'm still confused about how it can happens, why it happens and how to avoid
this.

Earlier today, I started my test cluster with 3 nodes and a master/slave
resource[1], all with positive master score (1001, 1000 and 990), and the
cluster kept the promote action as a pending action for 15 minutes.

You will find in attachment the first 3 pengine inputs executed after the
cluster startup.

What are the consequences if I set cluster-recheck-interval to 30s as instance?

Thanks in advance for your lights :)

Regards,

[1] here is the setup:
http://dalibo.github.io/PAF/Quick_Start-CentOS-7.html#cluster-resource-creation-and-management