[ClusterLabs] FenceAgentAPI

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Tue Mar 7 10:09:58 UTC 2017

On 06/03/17 17:12 -0500, Digimer wrote:
>   The old FenceAgentAPI document on fedorahosted is gone now that fedora
> hosted is closed. So I created a copy on the clusterlabs wiki:
>
> http://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/FenceAgentAPI

Note that just few days ago I've announced that the page has moved to
https://docs.pagure.org/ClusterLabs.fence-agents/FenceAgentAPI.md, see
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/developers/2017-February/000438.html
(that hit just the developers list, I don't think it's of interest of
users of the stack as such).  Therefore that's another duplicate, just
as http://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Fedorahosted.org_FenceAgentAPI
(linked from the original fedorahosted.org page so as to allow for
future flexibility should the content still be visible, which turned
out to not be the case) is.

I will add you (or whoever wants to maintain that file) to linux-cluster
group at pagure.io so you can edit the underlying Markdown file (just let
me off-list know your Fedora Account System username).  The file itself
is tracked under git repository, access URLs were provided in the
announcement email.

--
Jan (Poki)