[ClusterLabs] vip is not removed after node lost connection with the other two nodes

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon Jun 26 06:08:05 EDT 2017

[Hui, no need to address us individually along with the list, we are
both subscribed to it since around the beginning]

On 26/06/17 16:10 +0800, Hui Xiang wrote:
> Thanks guys!!
>
> @Ken
> I did "ifconfig ethx down" to make the cluster interface down.

That's what I suspected and what I tried to show as problematic to say
the least, based on the previous dismay.

> @Jan
>
> Do you know what is the "known bug" mentioned below:
>
> "During ifdown corosync will rebind to localhost (this is long time
> known bug) and behaves weirdly."
>
> http://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2015-July/000878.html

There wasn't much investigation on your side, was it?

https://github.com/corosync/corosync/wiki/Corosync-and-ifdown-on-active-network-interface

Honza Friesse or Chrissie can comment more on this topic.

--
Jan (Poki)