[ClusterLabs] Unable to add 'NodeX' to cluster: node is already in a cluster

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 16:11:25 UTC 2017

Hi Scott,

It looks like some of cluster configuration files still exist on your
node 'zs95KLpcs1'. Try running "pcs cluster destroy" on that node. This
will delete all cluster config files on the node. So make sure it is the
right node before running the command. Then you should be able to add
the node to your cluster.

Regards,
Tomas