[ClusterLabs] epic fail

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 09:40:29 EDT 2017

On 2017-07-23 07:40, Valentin Vidic wrote:

> It seems you did not put the node into standby before the upgrade as it
> still had resources running.  What was the old/new pacemaker version there?

Versions: whatever's in centos repos.

Any attempts to migrate the services: standby, reboot, etc. result in
DRBD stuck on unmout. According to lsof it's the kernel keeping the
filesystem busy. The only difference this time is it happened during yum
run and scrambled the rpm database on top of everything else.

I've been doing this stuff for quite some time now so please don't
bother telling me what I did wrong. I wasn't asking.

Dima