[ClusterLabs] fence_vbox Unable to connect/login to fencing device

ArekW arkaduis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 05:13:16 EDT 2017

Hi,
I may be wrong but it doesn't seem to be timeout problem because the log
repeats the same way every few minutes and it contains "Unable to connect"
and just after that there is list of vms etc so It has connected
successfully.
I described a active-active failover problem in separate mail. When a node
is poweroff the cluster enters UNCLEAN status and whole thing hungs. Could
it be related to stonith problem? I'm out of ideas what is wrong because I
seems to work manually but seems not to work as a fence process.
How can I increase the login_timeout (Is it for stonith?)
Thanks
Arek