[ClusterLabs] PCSD Certificate

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Mon Jul 10 08:59:34 EDT 2017

Dne 6.7.2017 v 07:41 BUVI napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know, why certiticate is created in pacemaker

Hi,

The certificate is not created by pacemaker. It's created by pcsd. It
serves for encrypting network communication with pcsd, that is access to
web UI and node-to-node communication.

> and what will happen if it expires ?

I suppose your browser will complain about the certificate being
expired. If that happens (or at any other time) you can replace the
certificate with your own using the "pcs pcsd certkey" command. Or
delete the certificate on one node and restart pcsd there to make it
generate a fresh certificate and then sync it to other nodes with the
"pcs pcsd sync-certificates" command.

Regards,
Tomas