[ClusterLabs] About Corosync up to 16 nodes limit

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Jul 5 23:45:05 EDT 2017

I'm not employed by Red Hat, so I can't speak authoritatively.

My understanding, however, is that they do not distinguish as corosync
on its own doesn't do much. The complexity comes from corosync traffic
though, but it gets more of a concern when you add in pacemaker traffic
and/or the CIB grows large.

Again, there is no hard code limit here, just what is practical. Can I
ask how large of a cluster you are planning to build, and what it will
be used for?

Note also; This is not related to pacemaker remote. You can have very
large counts of remote nodes.

digimer

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of