[ClusterLabs] Two nodes cluster issue

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 15:38:01 UTC 2017

On 07/24/2017 05:32 PM, Tomer Azran wrote:
> So your suggestion is to use sbd with or without qdevice? What is the
> point of having a qdevice in two node cluster if it doesn't help in
> this situation?

If you have a qdevice setup that is already working (meaning in terms of
that one
of your nodes is quorate and the other not if they are split) I would
use that.
And if you use sbd with just a watchdog (no shared disk) - should be
supported in
Centos 7.3 (you said you are there somewhere down below iirc) - it would be
assured that the node that is not quorate goes down reliably and that
the other
node is assuming it to be down after a timeout you configured using cluster
property stonith-watchdog-timeout.

>>> http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf Bugs: