[ClusterLabs] Problem with stonith and starting services

Cesar Hernandez c.hernandez at medlabmg.com
Fri Jul 7 07:13:33 UTC 2017

>> Could it be caused if node 2 becomes rebooted and alive before the stonith script has finished?
>
> That *shouldn't* cause any problems, but I'm not sure what's happening
> in this case.

Maybe is the cause for it... My other servers installations had a slow stonith device and also were slow booting servers, so I added a "sleep 90" on the fencing script. Now, I have a fast stonith device and fast booting servers, so node2 is becoming alive before the fencing script has finished, because of that sleep.
I'm trying just now without the sleep to see if it happens again or not
Thanks