[ClusterLabs] how do I disable/negate resource option?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 10:52:57 EST 2017

On 19/01/17 15:30, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> On 01/19/2017 06:30 AM, lejeczek wrote:
>> hi all
>>
>> how can it be done? Is it possible?
>> many thanks,
>> L.
> Check the man page / documentation for whatever tool you're using (crm,
> pcs, etc.). Each one has its own syntax.

I'd think this would be some built-in logic for a given
tool, eg pcs which I'm using (as am on 7.x) but no. I don't
think an RA option(s) can be ignored, or even better disabled.
I'm looking at specific RA(s) descriptions and nothing like
"disable" can I find there. Which is a shame, I really
thought by design it'd be possible. Take CTDB, it's a mess,
probably because of the version, in rhel.7.x must be newer,
with which the CTDB has not kept up, it fails.
I only started checking HA two days ago, and in my case it's
a bit discouraging experience with that CTDB. Seems like the
only road is to inside RA definition files. Is it really or
I'm missing something fundamental, trivial?