[ClusterLabs] HALVM problem with 2 nodes cluster

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:15:24 UTC 2017

Hi Bliu, thank you.
I agree with you for
use_lvmetad = 0 (setting it = 1 in a clustered environment is an error)
but I think I have to set
locking_type = 3 only if I use clvm
In my case, I'm trying to use LVM so I think that locking_type = 1 is ok.
What do you think about?

Furthermore, I have an application (managed as a resource in the cluster)
that continously create and remove logical volumes in the cluster. Is this
a problem? The application uses a custom lvm.conf configuration file where
I have volume_list = [ "@pacemaker" ]

Thank you