[ClusterLabs] fence-agents 4.0.25 release
mgrac at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 04:05:50 EST 2017
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.25 release
This release includes several bugfixes and features:
* Support for LPAR IVM was added to fence_lpar
* New fence agent for OpenStack's Ironic service
* New fence agent for Azure Resource Manager
* New fence agent for PowerMan
* Major improvement in fence agent for OpenStack Compute
* New option --quiet that disables logging to stderr
* Support for python3
Git repository can be found at https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/
The new source tarball can be downloaded here:
To report bugs or issues:
Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?
Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
experience with other sysadministrators or power users.
Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users