[ClusterLabs] Log rotation for /var/log/debug-pcmk.log

Andrew Nagy aenagy at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:46:08 EST 2017

I hope this is the right place....

We have pacemaker running (on at least one) RHEL 7.2 server with a huge (8+ GB) /var/log/debug-pcmk.log file. No one else here knows anything about pacemaker and the person who built/configured the server is unavailable for the next two weeks. There is *no* enough free space on /var/log (bad, I know). How do I fix this with minimal impact to the users or the application (NFS server)? If a service outage is unavoidable, I can work with that too.

Thanks.

aenagy