[ClusterLabs] Fence agent for VirtualBox

durwin at mgtsciences.com durwin at mgtsciences.com
Thu Feb 23 11:32:25 EST 2017

Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com> wrote on 02/23/2017 01:12:19 AM:

> From: Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com>
> To: Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering
> welcomed <users at clusterlabs.org>
> Date: 02/23/2017 01:13 AM
> Subject: Re: [ClusterLabs] Fence agent for VirtualBox
>
> On 02/23/2017 07:48 AM, Marek Grac wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > we have added support for a host with Windows but it is not trivial to
> > setup because of various contexts/privileges.
> >
> > Install openssh on Windows (tutorial can be found on
> > http://linuxbsdos.com/2015/07/30/how-to-install-openssh-on-windows-10/
)

> > There is a major issue with current setup in Windows.  You have to
> > start virtual machines from openssh connection if you wish to manage
> > them from openssh connection.
> >

> Have read about similar issues with openssh on Windows for other
use-cases
> and that other ssh-implementations for Windows seem to do better / more
> userfriendly.

Any idea how Cygwin sshd would work?  I use Cygwin for everything and
already have sshd running.

Thank you,

Durwin

http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> > Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of
the message as well as any attachments to the original message.