[ClusterLabs] corosync dead loop in segfault handler

cys chaoys155 at 163.com
Thu Feb 16 04:31:58 EST 2017

The attachment includes coredump and logs just before corosync went wrong.

The packages we use:
corosync-2.3.4-7.el7_2.1.x86_64
corosynclib-2.3.4-7.el7_2.1.x86_64
libqb-0.17.1-2.el7.1.x86_64

But they are not available any more at mirror.centos.org. If you can't find them anywhere, I can send you the RPMs.
The debuginfo packages can be downloaded from http://debuginfo.centos.org/7/x86_64/.

Unfortunately corosync was restarted yesterday, and I can't get  the blackbox dump covering the day the incident occurred.