[ClusterLabs] R: Re: R: Re: Ordering Sets of Resources

ivagal at libero.it ivagal at libero.it
Tue Feb 28 11:48:23 EST 2017

Sorry, I didn't provide all information.
Before start or stop all resources, I'm going to create a list of primitives
by quering cluster.
The list of primitives has not any order. After this, i submit the command to
enable or disable primitives.

At the start-up of resources the constraint is working properly, also if the
first
resource in the list is, for example, MYFTP.
So the cluster starts MYIP_1 MYIP_2 MYFTP MYIP_5 then start MYIP_3 MYIP_4
MYSMTP

The problem occurs when i submit the stop command.
If the firt primitive in the list is again MYFTP, then the cluster stops
MYFTP. Then it stops MYIP_2, MYIP_1, MYIP_5, MYSMTP, MYIP_4, MYIP_3, instead of
stopping MYSMTP, MYIP_4, MYIP_3, MYIP_5 MYFTP MYIP_2 MYIP_1.

With symmetrical=true and kind=Mandatory when i submit stop for example of
MYFTP primitive with all resources enabled, the cluster stops also MYIP_5,
MYSMTP, MYIP_4 and MYIP_3.

With symmetrical=true and kind=Optional when i submit start or stop of the
primitives reading from the list, the cluster enable or disable the resources
without respecting ordering constraint

Thanks and regards

Ivan

MYSMTP