[ClusterLabs] Insert delay between the statup of VirtualDomain

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Mon Feb 27 11:38:07 UTC 2017

Oscar Segarra <oscar.segarra at gmail.com> writes:

> In my environment I have 5 guestes that have to be started up in a
> specified order starting for the MySQL database server.

We use a somewhat redesigned resource agent, which connects to the guest
using a virtio channel and waits for a signal before exiting from the
start operation.  The signal is sent by an approriately placed startup
script from the guest.  This is fully independent from regular network
traffic and does not need any channel configuration.
--
Feri