[ClusterLabs] Ordering Sets of Resources

ivagal at libero.it ivagal at libero.it
Sat Feb 25 16:35:02 EST 2017

Hi all,
i have configured a two node cluster on redhat 7.

Because I need to manage resources stopping and starting singularly when they are running I have configured cluster using order set constraints.

Here the example

Ordering Constraints:
  Resource Sets:
    set MYIP_1 MYIP_2 MYFTP MYIP_5 action=start sequential=false require-all=true set MYIP_3 MYIP_4 MYSMTP action=start sequential=true require-all=true setoptions symmetrical=false
    set MYSMTP MYIP_4 MYIP_3 action=stop sequential=true require-all=true set MYIP_5 MYFTP MYIP_2 MYIP_1 action=stop sequential=true require-all=true setoptions symmetrical=false kind=Mandatory

The constrait work as expected on start but when stopping the resource don't respect the order.
Any help is appreciated

Thank and regards
Ivan