[ClusterLabs] Oralsnr/Oracle resources agents

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:01:07 UTC 2017

I think no, in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/oralsnr

start function, oralsnr_start = "output=`echo lsnrctl start $listener
| runasdba`"
stop function, oralsnr_stop = "output=`echo lsnrctl stop $listener | runasdba`"

Where listener variable is the resource agent parameter given by
pacemaker : #   OCF_RESKEY_listener (optional; defaults to LISTENER)

Why don't use one listener per instance?