[ClusterLabs] Ansible modules for basic operation with pacemaker cluster with 'pcs'

Ondrej Famera ofamera at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 17:40:43 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have developed several ansible modules for interacting with pacemaker
cluster using 'pcs' utility. The modules cover enough to create cluster,
authorize nodes and add/delete/update resource in it (idempotency
included - for example resources are updated only if they differ).

   pcs-modules-2
   https://galaxy.ansible.com/OndrejHome/pcs-modules-2/

Further I have also created ansible role for setting up pacemkaer
cluster on CentOS/RHEL 6/7 including the fencing setup for fence_xvm on
which I test it mostly and ability to specify your own fencing devices
if desired.

   ha-cluster-pacemaker
   https://galaxy.ansible.com/OndrejHome/ha-cluster-pacemaker/

The role was showcased on this years DevConf 2017 in for of workshop.
Links for materials and recording can be found in blog post below.

   https://www.famera.cz/blog/computers/devconf-2017.html

Enjoy and if you hit any any issues feel free to open issue on Github.

--
Ondrej Faměra