[ClusterLabs] Trouble setting up selfcompiled Apache in a pacemaker cluster on Oracle Linux 6.8

Souvignier, Daniel Souvignier at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 10 13:01:57 UTC 2017

Hi Ken,

I don't have SELinux enabled... It's disabled by default on all machines
that I have installed here (disabled via kickstart). So that can't be the
problem.
As I already described, I assume it has something to do with the custom
location of the apache which is installed via selfcompiled rpms and the
handling of the PIDfile. But when I start Apache manually, it works and
creates a PIDFile in the correct place.

Regards,
Daniel

--