[ClusterLabs] HA/Clusterlabs Summit 2017 Proposal

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Feb 7 05:50:29 UTC 2017

As of now, I have restarted the planning wiki used for the last summit;

http://plan.alteeve.ca/index.php/Main_Page

It's not the most professional, and the notes aren't as complete as I
would have liked (we didn't have anyone specifically taking notes, I'll
fix that this time). What there are, though, is here:

http://plan.alteeve.ca/index.php/HA_Cluster_Summit_2015

Please feel free to comment/edit as you wish. I can set up an account on
the wiki if you don't have one from last time (I only close it normally
to keep the spammers out).

digimer