[ClusterLabs] How to change the name of one cluster resource and resource group ?

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Wed Feb 1 15:05:20 UTC 2017

Jihed M'selmi <jihed.mselmi at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for reply,
> I don't have crm command. It's  corosync version 2.3.4.el7_2.1.

crmsh is a separate project, you can install it in parallel with
corosync/pacemaker. There are packages on OBS:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable/RedHat_RHEL-7/

Otherwise if you have pcs it should have something similar to crm
configure rename.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--