[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Corosync and pacemaker token thresholds with Juniper CoS

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Dec 18 02:16:49 EST 2017

Hi!

I think it all depends, but we have at least 20ms (the maximum for the maximum) for the maximum multipath response time for reading, while the average maximum is near 3ms. The average is near 0.2ms,and the fastest response is near 0.1ms.
In case a disk has I/O errors, the numbers my go up significantly.
The basic question is: How many percent of all cases do you want to cover?

Regards,
Ulrich