[ClusterLabs] Ditching 9.X and Going Back to 8.4

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Sat Dec 16 11:25:14 EST 2017

Over the past year, I've tried multiple times to make the switch to 9.X, and every time I keep running into the stupid "Cannot connect to the drbdmanaged process using DBus" error. I've tried it on RHEL 7.1 and SLES 12 SP2. Nobody seems to know was causes it, and Google is no help. Maybe the problem is my own ignorance, which is very possible, but I've never had trouble with 8.4, so I'm dropping back to that. Just an FYI to the Linbit folks.

--Eric