[ClusterLabs] Corosync 1.4.9 is available at corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 11:46:20 EST 2017

I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance of old stable release of
Corosync
1.4.9 available immediately from our website at
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/.

This release contains just a few bugfixes.

Complete changelog for 1.4.9:
Jan Friesse (7):
       Revert "ipcc: Fix ERR_LIBRARY error if finalise called inside
dispatch"
       ipcc: Fix ERR_LIBRARY on finalize call in dispatch
       Remove all links to old ML
       totempg: Fix memory leak
       totemconfig: Properly check transport key
       totemrrp: Fix situation when all rings are faulty
       corosync_ring_id_store: Use safer permissions

If your deployment still run on top of Corosync 1.x it's really highly
recommended to upgrade.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.