[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Notification agent and Notification recipients

Sriram sriram.ec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 06:32:17 EDT 2017

Hi Ken,

I used the alerts as well, seems to be not working.

Please check the below configuration
[root at node1 alerts]# pcs config show
Cluster Name:
Corosync Nodes:
Pacemaker Nodes:
 node1 node2 node3

Resources:
 Resource: TRR (class=ocf provider=heartbeat type=TimingRedundancyRA)
  Operations: start interval=0s timeout=60s (TRR-start-interval-0s)
              stop interval=0s timeout=20s (TRR-stop-interval-0s)
              monitor interval=10 timeout=20 (TRR-monitor-interval-10)

Stonith Devices:
Fencing Levels:

Location Constraints:
  Resource: TRR
    Enabled on: node1 (score:100) (id:location-TRR-node1-100)
    Enabled on: node2 (score:200) (id:location-TRR-node2-200)
    Enabled on: node3 (score:300) (id:location-TRR-node3-300)
Ordering Constraints:
Colocation Constraints:
Ticket Constraints:

Alerts:
 Alert: alert_file (path=/usr/share/pacemaker/alert_file.sh)
  Meta options: timeout=15s
  Recipients:
   Recipient: recipient_alert_file_id
(value=/usr/share/pacemaker/alert_file.log)

Resources Defaults:
 resource-stickiness: INFINITY
Operations Defaults:
 No defaults set

Cluster Properties:
 cluster-infrastructure: corosync
 dc-version: 1.1.15-11.el7_3.4-e174ec8
 default-action-timeout: 240
 have-watchdog: false
 no-quorum-policy: ignore
 placement-strategy: balanced
 stonith-enabled: false
 symmetric-cluster: false

Quorum:

/usr/share/pacemaker/alert_file.sh does not get called whenever I trigger a
scenario for failover.
Please let me know if I m missing anything.

Regards,
Sriram.