[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker in Azure

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Fri Aug 25 16:55:46 UTC 2017

Eric Robinson <eric.robinson at psmnv.com> writes:

> Hi Kristoffer --
>
> If you would be willing to share your AWS ip control agent(s), I think those would be very helpful to us and the community at large. I'll be happy to share whatever we come up with in terms of an Azure agent when we're all done.

I meant the agents that are in resource-agents already:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/awsvip
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/awseip
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/aws-vpc-route53

You'll probably also be interested in fencing: There are agents for
fencing both on AWS and Azure in the fence-agents repository.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund