[ClusterLabs] Clusterlabs Summit - Finding the office

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Fri Aug 25 05:37:16 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

The summit is coming closer, and I thought I should send out a brief
mail about how to find the event area once you are in Nuremberg.

Finding the office
==================

The SUSE office is within walking distance from the conference hotel and
the old town center. The closest subway station is the Maxfeld station
on the U3 line.

Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/JMzSnv8ZGqF2

If you are coming from the Central Station, take the U3 directly to
Maxfeld (direction Friedrich-Ebert-Platz).

>From the airport, take the U2 to Rathenauplatz, then change to U3
(direction Friedrich-Ebert-Platz) and exit at Maxfeld.

Finding the event
=================

The summit will take place in the SUSE Event Area at Rollnerstraße
8. This is the same building as the SUSE offices, but it is a separate
ground floor entrace. We will put up posters to make this clear.

The regular SUSE reception is on the 3rd floor, and they have kindly
asked me to direct everyone attending the summit directly to the event
area.

Finding the hotel
=================

The main conference hotel is the Sorat Saxx, located on the Hauptmarkt
square in the Nuremberg old town. This is within easy walking distance
from both the Central Station and the SUSE office. The closest subway
station is Lorenzkirche on the U1 line.

Hotel website: https://www.sorat-hotels.com/en/hotel/saxx-nuernberg.html

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

See you there!
// Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund