[ClusterLabs] Failover due to intermittent network partition.

neeraj ch nwarriorch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:04:55 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have a three node pacemaker cluster running using the Master Slave
primitive. Its an asymmetric cluster with one node running as master and
the other one as slave, the third one serving as a quoram node.

Our DC has frequent network issues. One thing, in particular, is the master
partition that happens occasionally. The partition usually occurs for 5-6
seconds but still, the resource on the node is stopped and a new master
election happens.

Is there a way to delay the election say 10 - 15 seconds before considering
quoram loss ?

Of reference, I am using pacemaker 1.14 with corosync.

Thank you