[ClusterLabs] Problem with clone ClusterIP

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 15:14:02 UTC 2017

On 04/25/2017 04:32 PM, Bratislav Petkovic wrote:

> I want to make active/active cluster with two physical servers.
>
> On the servers are installed: oraclelinux-release-7.2-1.0.5.el7.x86_64,
>
> Pacemaker 1.1.13-10.el7, Corosync Cluster Engine, version '2.3.4',
>
> pcs 0.9.143. Cluster starts without a problem and I create a resource
>
> ClusterIP that is in the same subnet as the IP addresses of the servers.
>
> After creating I access ClusterIP without problems, but I clone ClusterIP
>
> I can no longer access the this IP.

What is your aim when you are cloning ClusterIP.
Clones are about having multiple instances of something -
sometimes in a master or slave state.
But that doesn't make sense for an IP-address I guess -
that has to be unique and should thus stay a primitive.
Or did I totally get you wrong?

Regards,
Klaus