[ClusterLabs] Alert notifications on all nodes for any event type on one resource

Rekha Panda panda.rekha0405 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:08:18 EDT 2017

Hi,
First, hopefully I am posting this in the right email thread! :)

So in a 2 node cluster, we add resources (2 for now, one in each node) for
monitoring, which is located one in each node. What we expect is any change
in the event type (start/stop) for the resource, we get an alert (which
currently is directed to run a shell script).
What we notice is that the script runs only for event change of a resource
in a particular node. We would like to run the script on both nodes, which
we can then decide how we handle it in the script.

Is there a way to run the script on both nodes for one resource event
change? If not, is there a plan to support it in the future?

Thanks,
Rekha