[ClusterLabs] Fraud Detection Check?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Thu Apr 13 18:59:23 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Bottom line for me is that I'm only seeing it in messages that I send to ClusterLabs list, but you guys are not seeing it at all, even in my messages. So if it isn't bothering anybody else, it is also not bothering me enough to do anything about it. I believe the problem is on my end (or rather, at Office 365) but if it is not being seen in the list then I don't care that much. I just want to make sure people in the list are not getting alerts that my mails are fraudulent.

--
Eric Robinson