[ClusterLabs] cloned resources ordering and remote nodes problem

Radoslaw Garbacz radoslaw.garbacz at xtremedatainc.com
Thu Apr 6 10:32:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a question regarding resources order settings.

Having cloned resources: "res_1-clone", "res_2-clone",
 and defined order:  first "res_1-clone" then "res_2-clone"

When I have a monitoring failure on a remote node with "res_1" (an instance
of "res_1-clone") which causes all dependent resources to be restarted,
only instances on this remote node are being restarted, not the ones on
other nodes.

Is it an intentional behavior and if so, is there a way to make all
instances of the cloned resource to be restarted in such a case?

I can provide more details regarding the CIB configuration when needed.

Pacemaker 1.1.16-1.el6
OS: Linux CentOS 6

Thanks in advance,

--