[ClusterLabs] [Linux-ha-dev] Announcing crmsh release 2.1.7

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Thu Sep 1 03:07:38 EDT 2016

Team

good work on the new version, appreciated.

Just a quick question:

If "scripts: no-quorum-policy=ignore" is becoming depreciated, how are we
to manage two node (e.g. test) clusters that require this work around since
quorum state on a single node is an odd state.

Regards

Darren Thompson

Professional Services Engineer / Consultant

Level 3, 60 City Road

Southgate, VIC 3006

Mb: 0400 640 414

Mail: darrent at akurit.com.au <steve at akurit.com.au>