[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: When the DC crmd is frozen, cluster decisions are delayed infinitely

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 06:01:44 UTC 2016

On 09/22/2016 06:34 AM, renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> Thank you for comment.
>
> Okay!
>
> Will it mean that improvement is considered in community in future?

Speaking for me I'd like to have some feedback if we might
have overseen something so that it is rather a config issue.

One of my current projects is to introduce improved
observation of pacemaker_remoted by sbd. (Saying improved
here because there is already something when you enable
pacemaker-watcher on remote-nodes but it creates unneeded
watchdog-reboots in a couple of cases ...)
Looks as if some additional (direct) communication (heartbeat -
the principle not the communication & membership for
clusters) between pacemaker_remoted (very similar to lrmd)
and sbd would come handy for that.

So in this light it might make sense
to consider expanding that for crmd as well ...

If we are finally facing an issue I'd herewith like to ask for
input.