[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker migration - how to?

Nurit Vilosny nuritv at mellanox.com
Thu Sep 8 10:44:31 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I have a very basic question that I couldn't find an answer for.
I am using the pacemaker to control a 3 nodes cluster, with a private application that works in an active - standby - standby mode.
My node have priorities in which is better to migrate to. I implemented it via location constraint scores.
I want to give my user the ability to migrate / failover  from the active to one of the / or specific  standby.
What is the correct way to do it?
Currently I am changing the location constraint score to make pacemaker move my resources, but I think this method is wrong.

Thanks,
Nurit