[ClusterLabs] DRBD failover in Pacemaker

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:02:45 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-06 14:04, Devin Ortner wrote:
> I have a 2-node cluster running CentOS 6.8 and Pacemaker with DRBD.
> I  have been using the "Clusters from Scratch" documentation to create my
cluster and I am running into a problem where DRBD is not failing over
to the other node when one goes down.

I forget if Clusters From Scratch spell this out: you have to create the
DRBD volume and let it finish the initial sync before you let pacemaker
near it. Was 'cat /proc/drbd' showing UpToDate/UpToDdate
Primary/Secondary when you tried the failover?

Ignore the "stonith is optional; you *must* use stonith" mantra du jour.

Dima