[ClusterLabs] pacemaker doesn't failover when httpd killed

Nurit Vilosny nuritv at mellanox.com
Mon Sep 5 01:53:59 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I tried the IRC for that, but I get disconnected and cannot see the reply...
So I try again:
I have a cluster with 3 nodes and 2 services: apache and application service - grouped together.
Debugging the cluster I used kill -9 to kill the httpd process, assuming the services will migrate to another node, but they didn't.
Log didn't show anything, and I remember reading that pacemaker check httpd status somewhere else that at service httpd status - but couldn't find where.
Any idea what can I do ?

Thanks.
Nurit