[ClusterLabs] ocf scripts shell and local variables

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 1 17:34:40 UTC 2016

On 09/01/2016 10:12 AM, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:

> There is no other way to tell the UNIX/Linux system which
> interpreter to use. Or am I missing something?

Yes: I'm not talking about how it works, I'm talking about how it
doesn't. You can tell the system which interpreter to use, but the
system doesn't have to listen.

So e.g. whoever suggested (Lars?) that on non-Linux platforms you sed
all the shebang lines to /usr/bin/bash or whatever -- that's not
guaranteed to work.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin