[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Can't do anything right; how do I start over?

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:51:56 EDT 2016

On 2016-10-17 02:12, Ulrich Windl wrote:

> Have you tried a proper variant of "lsof" before? So maybe you know
which process might block the device. I also think if you have LVM on
top of DRBD, you must deactivate the VG before trying to unmount.

No LVM here: AFAIMC these days it's another solution in search of a problem.

Next time I'll try to remember to do it from console root login in the
node, maybe I'll see whet lsof has to say then.

I have a feeling it's not happening on plain kernel upgrade, only when
kmod-drbd is updated, but I don't have enough data points yet for
anything more than a feeling. I have a couple of haresources drbd+nfs
clusters that don't do this, but neither of them is running dovecot...
could be systemd "RA" not stopping dovecot properly, too.

Dima