[ClusterLabs] Antw: Trying this question again re: arp_interval

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Fri Oct 14 04:36:57 EDT 2016

>>> Eric Robinson <eric.robinson at psmnv.com> schrieb am 14.10.2016 um 09:15 in
Nachricht
<CY4PR03MB27269B042FED037F4F2BBB93FADF0 at CY4PR03MB2726.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>

> Does anyone know how many arp_intervals must pass without a reply before the
> bonding driver downs the primary NIC? Just one?

Maybe Bob Dylan (receiving the Nobel price for literature soon) would have added it to "Blowing in the Wind":

"How many times must arp_interval pass, before it downs the primary NIC?"

(Sorry I couldn't resist; I don't know the answer ("The answer my friend is blowing in the wind"))"

Regards,
Ulrich