[ClusterLabs] Change permissions from command line

Auer, Jens jens.auer at cgi.com
Wed Oct 26 06:37:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

is it possible to change user permissions from the command line? I am currently changing them via the web interface, but I have to write a manual and just pasting commands is easier than showing screenshots. I know pcs can edit acl settings, but I don't know how to change permissions.

I found the permissions in /var/lib/pcsd/pcs_settings.conf. Is it ok to edit this file when the cluster is stopped and then just restart the cluster?

Best wishes,
  Jens

--
Jens Auer | CGI | Software-Engineer
CGI (Germany) GmbH & Co. KG

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.