[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Can't do anything right; how do I start over?

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:11:28 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-18 01:18, Ulrich Windl wrote:

> Ah, that rings a bell: Sometimes when kernel modules are updated,
> somescripts think they must unload modues, then reload them. With a new
kernel not being bootet yet, the modules on disk don't fit the running
kernel. Maybe your problem is like this?

I think it has to be something along those lines, otherwise "mountpoint
busy" with no processes using it is an error I haven't seen in linux
since redhat (as in not rhel) 7. In this case, however, the other node
gets an error failing over too, and that one has been bounced after
update. There's no mismatch there... so it's something non-obvious going
on in there.

Dima