[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: When the DC crmd is frozen, cluster decisions are delayed infinitely

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 12:03:13 UTC 2016

On 10/07/2016 11:10 PM, renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Our user may not necessarily use sdb.
>
> I confirmed that there was a method using WD service of corosync as one method not to use sdb.
> Pacemaker watches the process of pacemaker by WD service using CMAP and can carry out watchdog.

Have to have a look at that...
But if we establish some in-between-layer in pacemaker we could have this
as one of the possibilities besides e.g. sbd (with enhanced API), going for
a watchdog-device directly, ...

> We can set up a patch of pacemaker.

Always helpful to discuss/clarify an idea once some code is available ...

> Was the discussion of using WD service over so far?

Not from my pov. Just a day off ;-)