[ClusterLabs] Cluster active/active

Dayvidson Bezerra dayvidsonbezerra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 01:06:24 UTC 2016

The company only uses Ubuntu, and do not want another distro in your
environment.

I'm scolding to solve this .. I've done active / passive cluster with DRBD
but active / not active.

What I have read is about the use of pacemaker + corosync and using GSF2.

Someone who has already succeeded in making active / active in Linux Ubuntu?

> On 07/10/16 07:46 PM, Dayvidson Bezerra wrote:
> > Hello.
> > I am wanting to set up an active / active cluster in ubuntu 16.04 with
> > pacemaket and corosync and following the clusterlabs documentation I'm
> > not getting.
> > Someone has documentation that might help?
>
> Last I checked (and it's not been recently), ubuntu's support for HA is
> still lacking. It's recommended for people new to HA to use either RHEL
> (CentOS) or SUSE. Red Hat and SUSE both have paid staff who make sure
> that HA works well.
>
> If you want to use Ubuntu, after you get a working config in either EL
> or SUSE, then you can port. That way, if you run into issues, you will
> know your config is good and that you're dealing with an OS issue. Keeps
> the fewest variables in play at a time.
>
> Also, I don't know of any good docs for HA on ubuntu, for the same reason.
>
> --
> Digimer
> Papers and Projects: https://alteeve.ca/w/
> What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without
> access to education?

*Dayvidson Bezerra*

*Pós-Graduado em Gerenciamento de Redes - FIR-PEGraduado em Redes de
Computadores - FMN**F: +55 81 9877-5127*

*Skype: dayvidson.bezerra**Lattes: **http://lattes.cnpq.br/3299061783823913
<http://lattes.cnpq.br/3299061783823913>*
*Linked In: *http://br.linkedin.com/pub/dayvidson-bezerra/2a/772/bb7