[ClusterLabs] Antw: Sudden Change of 300GB in FileSystem after Pacemaker Restart?

Albert Akchurin ackbeat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:10:53 UTC 2016

I can't say for sure, but my thoughts:
- It probably has nothing to do with pacemaker, cluster and drbd
- SQL databases use garbage collector, which could do one big transaction
on restart and freed some space
- Filesystem itself may be using some sort of garbage collector, especially
on remounting. For example in btrfs there are delays between file deletions
and reporting space freed.