[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: ocf:heartbeat:apache does not start

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Fri Nov 18 07:46:22 EST 2016

Hi!

As an exercise you could try to write your own apache RA. That shouldn't bee
to difficult. Alternatively you could try to hack the RA until it works. Then
report your insights.
Maybe you want to stop your apache and try "ocf-tester (if available) to test
the RA (also good when hacking it).

Ulrich

>>> Stefan Schloesser <sschloesser at enomic.com> schrieb am 18.11.2016 um 12:02
in